Colossians 3:25: “But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.”
2 Thessalonians 1:6-9: “Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;”
1. Every power issuing curses to mark the remaining days of this year for me, let your curses backfire on your head in the name of Jesus.
2. Every power offloading end-of-year troubles unto my destiny, carry your evil load by fire in the name of Jesus.
3. O thou that troubleth my Israel, the God of Elijah shall trouble you in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power releasing troubles to rubbish my destiny receive tribulations from the Lord of Hosts by fire in the name of Jesus.
5. Bad news programmed to dampen my joy at the end end of the year, I NULLIFY you by the power in the blood of Jesus.
6. My Destiny! My Destiny!! My Destiny!!! REJECT demotion, coffin and satanic burial! in the name of Jesus.
7. My Destiny! My Destiny!! My Destiny!!! REJECT sicknesses, diseases and infirmities! in the name of Jesus.
8. My Destiny! My Destiny!! My Destiny!!! REJECT curses, failure and defeats! in the name of Jesus.
9. My Destiny! My Destiny!! My Destiny!!! REJECT poverty, shame and disgrace! in the name of Jesus.
10. Angry and envious powers railing and chanting curses against me in this last days of December, carry your evil load and die! in the name of Jesus.
11. O God Arise and recompense tribulations for every troubler of my destiny in the name of Jesus.
12. Sword of Vengeance of the Lord of Hosts: arise and pursue my stubborn pursuers in the name of Jesus.
13. Every power assign oppress me in year , perish now by the sword of vengeance of the Lord of Hosts, in Jesus name.